LVAC offers a range of services to its members and Lambeth’s wider Voluntary and Community Sector. We also offer a range of charged for services to the statutory and commercial sectors.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date and relevant information via our regular e-bulletins, library/ resource area at 95 Acre Lane and website.
- Free expert advice, support and training via LVAC’s Capacity and Development Team and annual training programme (subject to funding).
- Representation of Lambeth’s voluntary and community sector at local, sub-regional, regional and national boards/ forums.
- Events and forums to facilitate engagement of Lambeth’s voluntary and community sector in local decision making.
- Charged for consultancy/ bespoke training services.
- Charged for room and equipment hire including fully accessible training/ meeting rooms and a range of equipment for use both on-site and off-site.
- Charged for administration services including photocopying, laminating, binding, computer access.
- Charged for advertising services via our Lambeth Link newsletter, regular e-bulletins, targeted mail outs, website and at events.
- An accredited Volunteer Centre offering a brokerage service matching volunteers with volunteering opportunities, providing good practice advice and support to volunteer involving organistions and a volunteer involvers network.
- Partner Finder - an online database of voluntary and community organisations looking to work in partnership / work collaboratively with other organisations.
- Premises Finder - an online database of premises for hire in and around Lambeth.